How Much Does Rehab Cost
Rehab Cost – Drug & Alcohol Treatment Cost
Residential Inpatient & Outpatient Addiction Treatment Centers Price
Asking how much does a rehab cost is a good question to know the answer as alcohol, drug, other addiction treatment center costs can be expensive but worths it. The reality is that the cost of addiction treatment cost varies from one center to another. There are many factors that determine the cost of your program. However, the cost to get into an rehab can range from $5000 to $20000 a month. The good news is that most addiction centers are willing to offer financial aid or financing options if you do not have insurance. Since most rehabs including alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers accept insurance, affording rehab and taking control of your life has become easier. The first step we recommend is that you contact a center immediately to get help. Addiction is not a laughing matter so consult with experts to get the help you or loved one need.
Factors That Determines How Much A Rehab Cost
There are many factors that determine the cost of your sober treatment. Some of the factors that will determine your program costs are:
- The type program offered: The type of addiction that one is facing will normally determine the type of treatment he or she will get which will then make the cost higher or lower. For example, heroin and alcohol abusers usually go through serious withdrawal episodes which requires more medication thus increasing the cost of the rehab. Those who also require more counseling session and medications will also see their treatment center cost go up.
- The type of addiction program center: Generally, you have outpatient and inpatient addiction treatment centers. Inpatient addiction treatment centers are more expensive that outpatient ones. So if you chose an inpatient treatment center then your cost will be higher.
- Length of program: Some people may only need a 30, 60, or 90-day treatment which then determines the cost of their treatment. The longer you stay for treatment the more expensive it usually become.
- The of amenity offered by the treatment center: Some treatment center have basic amenities while others have luxury amenities. Amenities such as swimming pools, luxury rooms, massages, yoga, and the location of the treatment usually increase the cost of the rehab center.
- Location of the program: Treatment centers in some states tend to be less expensive than the other. Places like California, New York with high cost of living tend to have higher cost of treatment centers.
Average Cost Of Alcohol & Drug Addiction Treatment Centers
The average cost of a 30- day inpatient treatment can go from $5000 to $30000 depending on the rehab center. An average 60-day inpatient treatment can range from $25000 to $45000 while a 90-day program can run from $35000 to $60000.
The Cost Of Not Seeking Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation
Worrying so much of the cost of your treatment is not the best way to approach your abuse issues. It is important to keep in mind that it costs you more if you or your loved one do not get help. Without getting help you can:
- Lose your job
- Lose parental rights if you have underage kids
- Lose professional license
- Get divorce from partner
- Lose friends and family members
- Get into financial issues
Insurance, Financial Aid, And Financing Can Cover Your Rehab Cost
Rehab cost is expensive. The good news is that Insurance usually cover most of the treatment. Private, government, military, medicaid, and medicare insurance can cover your addiction treatment. Some drug & alcohol addiction treatment centers offer financial aid and finance options to help with paying all or some of your treatment. Call now to be connected with a professional.