Updated on May 29th, 2021
Pennsylvania Rehab Programs & Detox Facilities for Alcohol and Drug Addiction: Inpatient vs Outpatient Treatment Centers
Looking for Pennsylvania rehab centers for drug and alcohol abuse or addiction issues?
Each and every one of us including the residents of PA has a particular love for something or the other, be it books, be it nature, be it cars, or be it, say, dresses.
However, sometimes, this love transforms or translates into an addiction, making it difficult to let go of that particular habit or the love for that thing or habit.
And when such a situation occurs, it is then that the affected person should check into one of the rehab centers in Pennsylvania.
A Pennsylvania rehab center or a rehabilitation facility is thus an addiction treatment center whose main or primary objective is to cure or help people manage their addictions.
There are quite a few such rehab centers spread across the charming old state of Pennsylvania. So if you or loved one has an addiction problem read more and then call to speak to an admission counselor for a free consultation.
Types of Alcohol & Drug Rehab Centers in Pennsylvania You Can Check Into
The state of Pennsylvania has an alcohol and drug problem. Based on studies, the state drug issues alone exceeds that of the national average. The U.S Drug Enforcement Administration Philadelphia Division and the University of Pittsburgh produced a report that showed that the state had a 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths in 2017 alone. With this many deaths, it means that the state experiences 43 deaths per 100,000, which the national average of 22 per 100,000 in the same year.
When it comes to the different types of rehab facility programs you can receive your treatment from, you have several options.
Below are the four types.
This is a facility program that the patient lives in and receive all their treatment. The patient eats and sleeps here. They get monitored 24/7.
The intensive outpatient rehab program is a form of an outpatient facility that one does not sleep in and that he or she goes home after each treatment session. This program has more weekly and longer sessions compared to outpatient care.
Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
This is an intensive full-time program like the inpatient except that the patient does not stay at the facility overnight.
Pennsylvania rehab facilities typically offer this to those with less severe addiction and also a form of a transition or treatment continuation program. The patient will receive treatment while staying at their home instead of checking into a facility to live in for the duration of the addiction recovery plan.
Benefits of Pennsylvania Outpatient & Inpatient Rehab Centers
The state of Pennsylvania has an alcohol and drug problem.
Based on studies, the state drug issues alone exceeds that of the national average. The U.S Drug Enforcement Administration Philadelphia Division and the University of Pittsburgh produced a report that showed that the state had a 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths in 2017 alone. With this many deaths, it means that the state experiences 43 deaths per 100,000, which the national average of 22 per 100,000 in the same year.
With so many addiction problems in the state, going to rehab is a no brainer. And getting any addiction recovery services including substance use disorder rehab from the right treatment facility comes with a lot of benefits.
The right rehab centers in Pennsylvania provide rehab programs that:
- Help patients acknowledge their involvement with substances use disorders
- Provide a safe and professional detoxification
- Help the patient learn skills through therapies and courses on how to manage their addiction
- Train the patient on how to prevent relapses
- Assist in amending the relationship between the patient and their family
- Help the addict learn communication skills
- Assist the individual suffering from addictions including alcohol and drug abuse to learn different coping skills
The First Step is Checking Into a Detox Program
For a substance abuse treatment in Pennsylvania to be successful, the first step is usually checking into detox a program.
A professional Pennsylvania medical detox program is what is recommended for those that need a substance detox.
At these detox facilities, especially inpatient detox care, the patient is monitored 24/7 and medications given to help them manage the usually painful withdrawal symptoms.
Long And Short Term Treatment Program Options( 28, 30, 60,90,120, 180 and One Years Options)
If you or a loved one is looking for addiction treatment in Pennsylvania, you have different options to pick from lengthwise.
Typically programs that last for 7 days, 14 days, 28 days or 30 days are considered short term rehab programs.
How Much Does Rehab Cost In PA
There is no set rehab price in Pennsylvania.
The cost just varies based on the amenities, program type, location of the facility, program duration, whether you have a co-occurring disorder et cetera.
The best way to find out the exact cost of your rehab in the state is to contact an addiction treatment provider.
The drug or alcohol recovery facility you call will able to access your rehabilitation need and provide the exact price for treatment.
How To Pay For Treatment in The State
Getting rehab in the state like every other state in the country is not cheap.
This is why the cost is one of the big reasons why people do not seek rehab for their addiction problems.
The good news is that there are many ways to pay for your treatment in the state.
Here are some of them:
- Using your employed insurance.
- Using your individual insurance.
- Government programs. Please note that not all private treatment facilities in PA accept government insurances like Medicare or Medicaid. You can contact the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDSP) or the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) to see if they can help you locate a facility that accepts government health insurance programs.
- Private and government substance abuse scholarships & grants.
- Ask friends and family to contribute or borrow from them.
- Healthcare loans and financing.
Call 866-579-8780 to be connected with a Pennsylvania rehab center today for a free consultation.
Speaking with an admission counselor is free and there is no obligation to go with the addiction recovery provider connected with.
Treatment Resources for PA Residents
- Addiction Rehabs in Arizona
- Addiction Rehabs in California
- Florida Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers: Detox Facilities and Inpatient vs Outpatient Treatment Program Guide
- How Much Does Addiction Rehab Cost In California (Drug, Alcohol, etc)
- New Jersey Rehab Centers & Detox Facilities for Alcohol and Drug: Inpatient vs Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs
- Pennsylvania Rehab Centers & Detox Facilities for Alcohol and Drug Addiction: Inpatient vs Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs